Mobile / WhatsApp :
Father’s Name : B. Macbool
Date of Birth : 03-06-1979
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married with 2 kids
Nationality : Indian
Passport : No. P 1070593
Date of Expiry : 18.05.2026
English, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam
Driving License :
UAE & India – Light Vehicle
31A, Anna Nagar West Extn.
Chennai – 600 101, Tamilnadu, India
Places Conducted Programs
• UAE : Abudhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Al Ain
• Oman : Muscat
• Saudi Arabia:
Riyadh, Jeddah & Makkah
• Tamil Nadu & Puducherry:
Kayalpattinam, Sivakasi, Yercaud, Tirupattur, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Thondi, Arni, Nellai Ervadi,
KK Nagar, Royapuram,
HR Specialist, Psychologist, Advocate, Visiting Professor, Corporate & Soft skills trainer and Social Activist
• Ph.D. (HR) Honoris Causa – Commonwealth Vocational University
• M.Sc. (Applied Psychology) – Bharathiar University
• LL.B. – Sri Venkateshwara University
• M.Phil. – (International Business) – Alagappa University
• M.B.A. – Newport University (IACE)
• M.A. (Personnel Management & IR) – Alagappa University
• M.Com. – Annamalai University
• B.Com. – University of Madras
• Certified as ENERGIA SOI (Structure Of Intellect-USA) Practitioner from Energia Wellbeing Pvt. Ltd.
• Certified as Life Skills Trainer from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh
• Certification in Personality Development from Royal Academy, Bangalore
• Certification in Hypnosis NLP from Institute of Mind Control & Development, Hyderabad
• Certified as Soft Skills Trainer from Perfect Soft Skills, Hyderabad
• Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Psychotherapy & Counseling Techniques from Manasanthi Vocational Training Institute, Kerala.
• Diploma in Export Management from IIIT, Bangalore
• Certification in Environmental Awareness Training Program from CPR Environmental Education Centre, Chennai
• Certification in Arabic Language from AWQAF, Sharjah
• Certification in Tamil Literature from Tamilnadu Teachers’ Association, Villupuram
• Certification in Social Work from National Service Scheme, Department of Education, Tamilnadu
• Diploma in Computer Science from Zenith
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IFC
• Certification in typewriting in English language (Higher Grade) from Department of Technical Education
• Certification in typewriting in Tamil language (Higher Grade) from Department of Technical Education
• Co-Founder of SYNERGY INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF COMPANIES, Chennai
• Director – MasterMind Consultraining, Chennai
• 15 years of professional experience with reputed companies in the UAE & India such as, Jamal Al Ghurair Est., Gulf Medical University, National Elevators & Vikalpa Associates
• Perarignar Anna Award from Sakthi Selvamani Academy for educational excellence.
• Best Citizen of India-2012 Award from IPH, New Delhi under “Best NRI Social Activist” category.
• Awarded as the “Best Student Of the Year” by the college in the final year
• Editor – Samadhana Kalai (Monthly Magazine)
• Published study material on “PSYCHOLOGY & TEACHING METHODOLOGY” for B.A. (IS) course of Tamilnadu Open University
• Published a parenting book in the name of “Kuzhandai Manasu”
• Published a life enhancement book in the name of “Unarvai Unnai”
• Writing article on Male-Female relationship in Samadhana Kalai Magazine.
• Published various articles in popular Tamil magazines and online portals
• Anchored a spiritual program on Tamilkushi.com online Radio.
• Anchored and directed an informative weekly program “INFOTIME” on DAN TV
• Written Script for “Kadal Kadanda Paravaigal” documentary (about “Life of NRIs”)
• Co-directed 3 short films
• Interviewed the scholars, doctors, politicians for popular web portals & newspapers
Service To The Society
• Founder & President of ART OF PEACE FOUNDATION:
A registered Social Welfare & Educational Trust in Chennai to empower people.
• Academic Advisor & Trustee of Arrahmaniyah School, Kallakurichi:
Running a primary school through Arrahmaniyah Educational Trust.
• State Secretary – Vizhi (2016 onwards):
A Human Resource Development organization to create awareness in Education, Employment & Eco-nomic Development.
• Vice President for Tamilnadu based Social Service Organization in the UAE (2006-2016) :
Involved in conducting Free Medical Camps for needy people, organizing Blood Donation Camps. Conducted numerous Educational and Social awareness programs in the UAE.
• Secretary of Rotaract Club (1998-99):
Conducted numerous educational exhibitions, visited various government hospitals, schools to conduct awareness programs. Co-ordinated college students for environmental awareness & education pro-gram, conducted by Anglade Institute of Natural History in Kodaikanal.
• Member of Motherland Natural Studies (1997-98):
Raised environmental & forest awareness during college days through Trekking, Cultural Programs & planted various kinds of trees.
• Coordinator of National Service Scheme (1995-96):
Coordinated school students to various remote villages to conduct social awareness programs.
Lectures & Conference Participated
• Participated in “DIDAC INDIA 2017” (Asia Pacific’s largest International Exhibition and Confer-ence for Educational & Training Resources & Solutions) on 19th, 20th & 21st September 2017 in Mumbai.
• Participated in Quality of Life in the UAE conference at Ajman Kempinski Hotel on 19.03.2013
• Participated in a lecture on “Arbitration in UAE”, conducted by British University in Dubai on Sep-tember 8, 2012
• Participated in NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY held on 10th & 11th February, 2011, Organized by CMR Centre for Media and Manage-ment Studies, Bangalore.
• Participated in Climate Control Awards function held at ATLANTIS The Palm, Dubai on Nov 23, 2011
• Symposium on Work Place Mental Health and Organizational Interventions, organized by UAE University in Al Ain, UAE on October 23, 2011 to commemorate World Mental Health Day
• Participated in Seminar on “Key to Success in your life”, conducted by Mr. Sreechith Radhakrish-nan held at Dubai on October 8, 2011
Training programs & Workshops Attended
• Participated in the National Level Workshop on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) held on 3rd & 4th October, 2018 organized by the Department of Psychology at Holy Cross College in Trichy
• Participated in the National Workshop on “COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY (CBT)” orga-nized by the Department of Psychology, Periyar University, Salem on 29th & 30th August 2018.
• Participated in the workshop on Memory Power, organized by Indian Institute of Mind Dy-namics in Bangalore on August 12th, 2018.
• Participated in “Discover Yourself” workshop in Bangalore on 27th, 28th & 29th July 2018, organized by Peace For You Foundation.
• Participated in one-day workshop on DIGITAL MARKETING, organized by AMS MCA TECHNOWITZ TEAM in association with Quaide Milleth International Academy of Media Studies on 19.08.2017
• Participated in one-day workshop on NLP Subconscious ReImprinting in Mumbai on 27.07.2017, conducted by Mr. Ram Verma.
• Participated in one-day workshop on Entrepreneurship Development on 01.07.2017 in Chennai, organized by UNIPRO
• Participated in a 3 day workshop from 20.08.2014 to 22.08.2014 on ‘Premarital, marital and family counselling’, organized by Periyar University, Salem. Workshop was conducted by John Antony, founder and director, The Fountain, Krishnagiri.
• Participated in a Seminar on Neurological Levels conducted by Mr. Ramasubramanian, Head (Training) ExcelHR at Nahar Mall in Chennai on 27.07.2014. Program was organized by NLP-TA Circle.
• Participated in “Parenting for 21st century” workshop conducted by Atmachena at Holi-day Inn Hotel, Sharjah on 26.10.2013
• Participated in the workshop on Crisis Communication & Crisis Management Skills held at Grand Millennium Hotel, Dubai on 11.01.2012, organized by ETISALAT. Workshop conducted by reputed trainer Chris Kinsville-Heyne (UK)
• Participated in a 2-day workshop on “Practical Psychotherapy & Counseling Skills” in Tiru-valla, Kerala from 12.11.2016 to 13.11.2016.
• Paritcipated in “MoneyFirst” training program in Chennai on 12.03.2017
• Participated in the training programs of Dr. Barath Chandra, M.S. Udayamoorthy.